As our aim is to disseminate original research article, hence the publishing right is a necessary one. The publishing right is needed in order to reach the agreement between the author and publisher. As the journal is fully open access, the authors will sign an exclusive license agreement, where authors have copyright but license exclusive rights in their article to the publisher. The authors have the right to:
- Share their article in the same ways permitted to third parties under the relevant user license.
- Retain patent, trademark and other intellectual property rights including research data.
- Proper attribution and credit for the published work.
For the open access article, the publisher is granted to the following right.
- The exclusive right to publish and distribute an article, and grant right to others, including for commercial purposes.
- For the published article, the publisher applied for the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.